1. Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without
shaving your armpits or without a bra
underneath… No man, not even your husband,
will like to see you that way.
2. Do not leave cheap nail polish to wear off on
its own, there’s a reason they sell nail polish
3. If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t
bother. Just pack your hair neatly.
4. Do not do artificial nails that make you look
like a dragon queen, being simple is always sexy.
Just try it once and you will love doing it always.
Have you heard men talk about a lady being
natural before? It’s because they like natural
5. See-through leggings or a top used as a dress
when you are out in public is a hell-to-the-no!
6. Never do things for a man with a hope of
getting something in return, expectations are
dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
7. Never contradict what your man says in
8. Never stalk the man that left you for the other
9. Do not share your best friend’s personal life
with every Tom, Dick and Harry.
10. Women should never act on distress in
relationships like checking your man’s phone,
nagging him to death, and acting like a paranoid
freak. You will simply release him to someone
else by doing so.
11. Never dish out your entire family drama on a
first date. The guy just wants to know about you.
12. Stop obsessing over your body. It’s good to
eat healthy and work out but leave it at that.
13. Never over-accessorize. Stop looking like a
14. Never leave home without lip gloss, your
phone and most of all your dignity.
15. Never leave your used sanitary towel in the
toilet for the next person to see. Women please!
16. Never wear very high heels if you can’t do
the Naomi Campbell walk. You look like a drunk
17. Never wear short skirts and low cut tops
when off to an interview. You will create the
18. Never think you can threaten your man into
submission. You simply get him irritated in the
19. Respect is reciprocal. You earn your man’s
respect if you respect him first.
20. Never wish to be like any other woman.
There are others out there envying you for who
you are… Be yourself.
— written by@ Stella_Torres (#WickedDancer )
— Composed by @ Vibebusta_nwanne