Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG on Monday morning at the crossover service to usher in the new year at the redemption camp headquarters of the church along Lagos- Ibadan Express, Mowe, Ogun State, made some chilling prophecies for individual members of the church, the country and the world at large.
For Nigeria, the revered man of God said that some significant goliath’s will fall this year, even though he refused to elaborate on this for obvious reasons, many already believe that the prophecy is targeted at political leaders and other high profile individuals in the country.
He also said that before the end of the year 2018, there will be rays of hope for the country and that by and large, all will still be well.
On the international scene, Pastor Adeboye predicted that the countdown to the end of the world has started. According to him, all the talk of global warming and the perverse laws being made by man to accommodate immorality in the world are signs that the end is near.
Other global pronouncements are:
- There will be less fire outbreak in 2018 but more flood
- There will be misunderstanding among nations but no major war
- Pray against assassination attempts globally
- There will be record-breaking temperatures both high and low
- There will be a handful of breakthroughs both scientific and medical
- At the individual level, the man fondly referred to as Daddy GO by his followers said that stuborn mountains in the life of members will move this year.
He also said told the congregation that their future going forward is not in the hands of any government and as a result a lot of lost ground will be recovered in 2018.
Finally, Pastor Adeboye equally informed them that saboteurs in their life will be disgraced and displaced.