The most trending and recognized pageant in the Eastern part of Nigeria, Asaigbo Beauty Pageant which is powered by Skybased integrated Concerns LTD and Asaigbo Foundation, finally, has dated the much anticipated season 3 Grand Finale of the 2016 Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant and Igbo Merit Awards.
- His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha (Governor of Imo State) – Best Governor East of the Niger
- Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu (Minister of Science and Technology) – Most Distinguished Igbo Personality of the Decade
- Dr. Chris Ngige ( Minister of Labor & Employment) – Best Minister in the Federal Executive Council
- Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma – Best Igbo Senator in Nigeria 2016
- Dr. Innoson Chukwuma (C.E.O. Innoson Grup of Companies) – Best Igbo Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- Chief Longers Anyanwu ( Chairman of the Occasion) – Defender of Ndi Igbo Award
- Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu (Ex. Governor of Abia State) – Most Influential Igbo Personality 2016
- Emmanuel ibeh (Acting Secretary Police Service Commision, Abuja) – Most Distinguished Igbo Public Servant in Nigeria 2016
- Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro ( President, Ohaneze Youth Council) – Most Dynamic Igbo Youth Leader 2016
- Oge Okoye (actress) – Best Igbo Personality in Nollywood 2016
- Uche Ezechukwu (Chiarman, Editorial Board, Authority Newspaper,Official Media Partner of Miss Asaigbo Foundation & Igbo Merit Awards 2016) – GUEST SPEAKER
- Chief Debe Odimegwu Ojukwu – Grand Patron, Asaigbo Foundation
Asaigbo Beauty Pageant is not just a pageant you come and win a car, it has been known specifically for its uniqueness of training the participants thoroughly on cultural values and providing support to the emergerd queen as she carries out her unique Pet Project during her reign.