N-Power Requirements And How To Apply For N-Power 2020 Registration
The applicants who would want to benefit from this scheme should note that the registration process will be open in its portal by 11:45PM on Friday 26 June.
According to the information from N-Power the registration kicks off by 11:45PM on Friday 26 June, so if you had registered before now consider it null and void.
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment programme of National Social Investment Programme of Nigeria government. The scheme aims at helping young unemployed Nigerians. And would employ 400,000 beneficiaries in this current application pool.
How To Apply for N-Power 2020 registration
The June 2020 Batch C scheme applicants will apply online through di www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng website.
Kindly note that this application is not open for everybody, to qualify for the scheme, new applicant must be between the age of 18 and 35.
Required Documents Are As Follows:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Recent passport photograph either for jpeg or PNG files.
- Valid contact-Email address or working phone number
- Applicant degree and NYSC certificate
What To Do When You Open The Portal:
- Put your contact information (Email or Phone Number) on the space provided.
- Information would be sent to your email address for confirmation.
- Once your email address is confirmed, you would need to fill in your 11- digit BVN and date of birth in this order (dd/mm/yr)
- Biodata and contact page: fill your surname, first name and middle name as it is your BVN.
- Education and Programme page: for this section you would indicate if you are educated or not. The N-power programme is open to everybody.
- The N-Tech and N- health sub-programmes dey open to only graduates.
- The N-Power Health, selection is for people thathave a Bachelors Degree, HND, OND for health sciences like Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or discipline for sciences).
- Applicants would need a soft copy of their degree certificates and NYSC certificate to upload.
- Employment and other details page: Applicant would answer some questions and upload their government issued identity card. See di acceptable government ID here:
- International passport
- National ID card from NIMC
- Valid drivers licence
- Permanent voters card
- Review and submit Page
- Check all the information that you filled and then submit
- Upon submission you will receive one unique ID number, write it down and keep it safe.